Cold Blooded Killer Cold Blooded Killer

well... it was pretty cool..

but i wouldn't call it top notch, but the art was kewl, and the way it was all like shootin people up, that was pretty cool. But, otherwise, yeah, it was neat.

Music Video Music Video

kinda frightening

It was pretty funny, but it kinda creeped me out cuz i saw the trippy words, and I knew it was subliminal messages. well, u should make the words a little bit more flashy, but it was cool, and i like the moozic.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

wow, this really is the best thing on NG

wow. really touching. im kinda sensitive, so it almost made me cry, but heck, it was really cool! the music, the smoothness of the animation, and even the drawing style, all vit together like a puzzle. awesome, man, awesome.

Worms level 2 Worms level 2

pretty cool

I'd put it up on front page, too, but the gameplay went pretty slow, and you didn't get this feeling of rush like in a lot of zombie shooters. If you wanna see a real great zombie game on NG, search divine intervention pt.1
A real great game.
But, your game was cool, just I think you should raise the heat, ya know what I mean? Different looking zombies, and more of them, so you really have to shoot 'em up!

Exmortis Exmortis

pretty creepy...

I thought taht was pretty creepy, but don't take that from me... I am terrified of many things. I think you made the graphics with Classic Painter, cuz I have it, and it works wonders with blood on the wall!

Fizzy war fare DEMO 2 Fizzy war fare DEMO 2

Kinda... sorta...

Pice o frickin shit! I like mountain Dew! Besides, that game was so frickin stupid, it should be BLAMMED so hard it's nuts fly off!

speile responds:

I prefer mountain dew as well but coca cola seemed a better choice for the "hero" of the game. And the game is MEANT to be stupid, i mean how the fuck can mounrain dew suddenly become radioacive and start attacking you (boss/ training mission) well????