Cold Blooded Killer Cold Blooded Killer

well... it was pretty cool..

but i wouldn't call it top notch, but the art was kewl, and the way it was all like shootin people up, that was pretty cool. But, otherwise, yeah, it was neat.

Music Video Music Video

kinda frightening

It was pretty funny, but it kinda creeped me out cuz i saw the trippy words, and I knew it was subliminal messages. well, u should make the words a little bit more flashy, but it was cool, and i like the moozic.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

wow, this really is the best thing on NG

wow. really touching. im kinda sensitive, so it almost made me cry, but heck, it was really cool! the music, the smoothness of the animation, and even the drawing style, all vit together like a puzzle. awesome, man, awesome.

Memory Memory

creepy, and sad..

very deep, it speaks... and it was very meaningful. creepy, and meaningful, a must see.

Chuckles Chuckles

well, clowns don't really scare me...

but an assasin clown does! :-)
But, honestly, I didn't find it that great, sorry.
But, it was smooth and proffesional, I'll give ya that!
I think it would've been better if you showed everything you wrote at the begining.

HiVEN trailer HiVEN trailer

Kinda cool.

Even though it was short, for 2 reasons I can't say it sucked:
1. It didn't
2. I animate somewhat like that, too.

So, in other words, it was cool, but of course it was more like a teaser and just makes you thirsty for more. Can't wait for the full version!

Vermillion2 responds:

thanx man, even though u gave me an overall 6, well I hope you will hang around till the first episode

Spirited Away - Solitude Spirited Away - Solitude

That was pretty sad.

No seriously.. it was sad, it almost made me cry, the music and all, and the butterfly... pretyy good.

This Sux This Sux

Well, it was a little too weird!

Kinda pointless, although I do like broccoli with eyes.

(2004) Long Lost Brothers (2004) Long Lost Brothers

So funny! that wuz great!

That could seriously be on T.V. as a sitcom! SERIOUSLY!

F E A R F E A R

That was freakin awesome!

I was afraid to look in the mirror at night! I swear, that was sooooo awesome! I'd give you an 100 if I could!